In Armis

In Armis
For An Angel

Saturday 24 May 2014

DUST OF CONSCIENCE

I see the light though it keeps fading away
I feel my tears for you so far away
Pain never ends,
And you smile 'coz you have to

The world is cruel,
Man kills Man, hand in hand
The fall of the Left Hand Path
Takes me one step closer

Tears swell up to a misty morning,
And I am face down in loneliness
Can I break free from this mess?
For all I wanted is happiness..

Is this self destruction?
Is it a fate of deceit?
Are we concealing our feelings?
Or are we just dust at someone else's feet?

We carry the Cross on our shoulders,
Just a piece of iron, is it?
Save yourself, set yourself free..
Leave behind what you have coz its not the Cross
But its your life you need to carry

All my feelings, my tears turn into a rage
Break me, scream into silence
Help me, just keep on fighting...
Hide me, don't run away from reality.

These empty dreams, your words keep screaming
These walls within which I'll breathe my last
These hands that touched me, for all they hurt me
These feet, they make me stand tall, no one around me......

JUST MY CONSCIENCE............

By- ARTHUR - 19th May, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment