In Armis

In Armis
For An Angel

Saturday 24 May 2014

IT WILL ALWAYS BE YOU


If losing you would even hurt more
I would rather cease to exist
But you've awakened something in me
From which I thought it had died
But the reason you're not able to see
Is because it lies too deep inside

 Even when I scream or shout
you can still hear my heart beat
For it only beats for you, so loud
and your name is all it can read

Cuz love only comes,
once in awhile...
knocks on your door,
and throws you a smile...
it takes every breathe,
leaves every scar...
it speaks to your soul,
and sings to your heart...

But that is a dream, something so pure
Trust me it's just me for sure

 For if you cry,I will wipe your tears
To see you smile , I will walk a thousand miles
I've never seen you
I've never met you
But maybe this is the way that
I just wanna say...
It will always be you


By Arthur
21 March 2011 at 13:32

No comments:

Post a Comment