In Armis

In Armis
For An Angel

Saturday 24 May 2014

FROM WISHES TO ETERNITY


So many words go unspoken,
As we linger here in the dark.
My words seem to slip away,
As you tenderly wrap me in your embrace.

Still I wish I could find a way to say
I never thought dreams could come true
Yet you showed me that they do,
When you came into my life.

You set my soul free
From the moment I saw your face
These feelings washed over me
Like a tidal wave against the jagged shore

Tell me you feel the same.
Tell me there is nowhere else you would rather be.
Tell me this is the moment
Because you always wanted to be free

You’re so close and yet so far
Trying to find a way to let you know
How wonderful life is here
So silently it just takes me through

It's been six days so far
I had my eyes closed before that..
When I opened them I found
Two arms to hold me,
A smile to call my own

By Arthur
 19 August 2012 at 13:42

No comments:

Post a Comment